Mitsubishi Motors AMMP Survey Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
|Start date for prize draw||10 Jan 2022|
|Closing date for prize draw||30 Jun 2022|
|Date of prize draw||5 July 2022|
- This competition is conducted by Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd ABN 53 007 870 395 (the "Promoter"). Information on how to enter forms part of the conditions of entry. Entry into the competition or acceptance of a prize constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as amended from time to time.
- Prize: $300 Mitsubishi voucher. The voucher must be used at and can be redeemed for vehicle servicing, purchase of genuine parts and accessories or towards a new Mitsubishi vehicle within 18 months of the prize draw. The prize is not transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
- Only respondents invited by  (the Promoter’s Agent) are eligible to participate in the survey. To be eligible for this prize draw, all respondents must complete the survey on the day of servicing their vehicle.
- Respondents must be aged 18 years or over to enter the prize draw.
- All employees of the Promoter, its dealerships, related bodies corporate, agents and their immediate families are ineligible for the prize draw.
- There is no cost to enter the prize draw other than the costs paid by the respondents to access the survey website via their Internet service provider. Any costs associated with accessing the promotional website are the respondent’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- If a respondent does not provide complete and accurate personal information, the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, determine that the respondent is not eligible to win a prize.
- The prize draw will be conducted on.
- The winners will be notified by telephone using the contact information no later than two working days after the prize draw conducted by the Promoter’s Agent.
- The winners will be selected at random using electronic software via from all surveys completed online.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agent are not responsible or liable for:
- Inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
- Purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received but are late, illegible, incomplete, or are submitted or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
- Any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment or software;
- The unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
- Unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
- Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition.
- To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter their associated companies and agencies and all those entities’ personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any respondent arising out of or otherwise in connection with the competition or prizes, including:
- Any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- Any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party;
- Any liability for personal injury or death; and
- Use of a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and will be binding on every respondent who enters the prize draw, and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any aspect of the competition.
- The Promoter is:
Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd
1 Sir Richard Williams Avenue, Adelaide Airport, SA, 5950
Phone: 1300 131 211
ABN: 53 007 870 395
- These terms constitute the entire agreement between the Promoter and respondent and will be governed by the laws of South Australia. If any part of these terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, it will be severed and will not affect the remainder, which will continue in full force and effect.
Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd Personal Information Collection Statement
We collect your personal information in order to provide our products or services to you, handle or respond to your request, and otherwise facilitate our dealings and accomplish the purpose for which the information was submitted to us (including to manage the Promotion).
We may collect your personal information from third parties (such as Mitsubishi dealers, or market research companies acting on our behalf) that have collected it from you.
We may be unable to deal with your request, allow you to participate in the Promotion or provide you with products and services if you do not provide the personal information we request.
We may use your personal information for the purposes of direct marketing, and by providing us with your personal information you consent to us doing so. However, if you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, please notify us using the contact details below or use the opt out mechanism provided in those communications.
We usually only disclose your personal information to authorised Mitsubishi dealers or agents, or contractors or subcontractors, for example motoring organisations providing roadside assistance. Generally we are not likely to disclose your personal information to overseas recipients, however we may disclose your personal information to our related bodies corporate in Japan.